The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March and costs £25 per membership year or part-year.
To become a member of MDIY, please click the button below.
Login and choose the Renew Membership option from the Dashboard.
Please note – you can book classes and events as soon as you join; but other membership benefits will be processed manually, so are not instant (you may need to wait up to a week before you can access member benefits such as IY(UK) membership).
The membership year runs up to 31st March. If you’re joining us before 1st January, please be aware that your first renewal will be due on 1st April. If you join as a new member between 1st January and 31st March, we will give you membership benefits until 31st March; your full membership of MDIY and IY(UK) will begin on 1st April and run for a full year.
If you are experiencing difficulties with this form or have any questions at all please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you join a yoga class at MDIY, the teacher will ask you to become a member; the membership fee allows us to keep class fees low and helps us to provide a number of member-related benefits (see below). As a Mutual Membership Organisation, we provide services for members only.
For your membership fee you will receive:
- access to classes, workshops, events and training at MDIY led by qualified, experienced Iyengar Yoga teachers;
- member-only prices on classes and events held at MDIY ;
- a copy of the MDIY annual magazine;
- access to the MDIY library;
- regular updates on MDIY events and news;
- automatic membership of the Iyengar Yoga association, IY (UK), and accompanying benefits, including invitations to the annual Iyengar Yoga Convention, notifications of workshops, holidays and events in the UK and abroad, and free copies of the association’s journal, Iyengar Yoga News; and a discount at Yogamatters (you will need to create an online then contact Yogamatters with your Iyengar Yoga UK membership number, and your discount will be automatically applied).
Book an event as a non member
To book an event as a non-member, create a basic, free account.
Click here to create a basic free account. This account does not have any members’ benefits but will allow you to book onto our events.
If you are currently or have previously been a member of MDIY, click the forgotten password link or here and enter your email. A new password for the website will be emailed to you.